Friday, July 08, 2005

Can't Say it Better Myself

Twice during the WSOP I have been seated at a table right next to an Englishman named Ross Boatman who is part of the famous "Hendon Mob" group of top English players. A couple other times including last night our tables have been adjacent to each other. I've gotten to know him as well as anyone else out here and you might say that we've become friends.

Anyways, the Hendon Mob keeps a diary on their website and Ross recently posted an entry that sums up a lot of what I've been thinking recently (the key difference being he is good enough to have cashed several times during this WSOP while I am still looking for my first).

Here is the link:

http://www.thehendonmob.com/diary.php?a=r&n=195

1 Comments:

Blogger Xakyrie said...

I'm surprised that cardplayer put up a full list of the chip counts for Day 1a, since there are so many people. But whatever, you're in 117th place! Go Tom!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home