Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Signs of Life

Jonas and Leo left this morning after four days of pure Vegasness. I'm too tired and the activities were too numerous/scandalous for me to describe everything but I did get a much needed break from the room and online poker.

We actually wound up playing a lot of low limit poker. I had very poor starting hands in every session (getting them out of my system before Thursday) but played very solid and think I broke about even overall. Leo crushed the Gold Coast $4-$8 all weekend long and by last night he was making claims that he would soon be 4-tabling on Party Poker.

Today I watched the 2003 WSOP on ESPN and then walked to the Orleans at night to see Cinderella Man. Both viewings provided a lot of inspiration with the Big One now less than 36 hours away.

I've won a little more than 4k during my last two sessions online, one over the weekend and one this afternoon. If I had lost during this time my days at the 2k tables would be over, but I now have a chance to...(deleted after I remembered how my published arrogance foreshadowed my demise a week ago). Anyways, I'm not done yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home