Sunday, June 19, 2005

A Mini Score

Tonight I won 60% of a $125 sit and go at the Rio. I made a great checkraise for all of my chips with A4 on a K53 board and got the fold I wanted and later dispatched a shortstack with 89 against his QTs. Heads up the other guy had 58% of the chips and offered a 60/40 split. I declined. Eventually I got ahead 60-40 and he now offered me 60% of the cash and I accepted.

I lost my cell phone today, probably on the shuttle between Harrah's and the Rio. All the necessary searches and calls have been made and now I have to cross my fingers and hope the damn thing turns up.

For anyone who has posted a message on the blog, I really appreciate it. Obviously it's difficult and hard to stay positive alone out here and it's great to hear words of encouragement from everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lazypoo87 said...

no problem :D u own. When u get back u have to teach me the ways of the force though :(. Good lucky.. maybe i'll come to vegas if i have time :O

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home